We surely love the convenience of having a microwave, from late-night leftovers to the frozen pizza snacks, it is always there for us. But all it takes is one round of burnt bag of popcorn or overheated beef casserole to turn your microwave into a grimy, smelly mess. Keep it clean with the fancy and helpful Microwave Cleaner.
- Effective: This cleaner uses water to steam all of the food spatter off, while the acetic acid in the vinegar sanitizes and deodorizes your microwave. And the funny, angry face will surely remind you to always clean your oven.
- Inexpensive: Simply add vinegar and water to this cleaning essential and you will see the difference in just a few minutes. You can also add a squeeze of lemon juice for a pleasant odor.
- Easy to Use: Cuts your microwave cleaning time. This kitchen helper loosens the super-stubborn gunks that tend to accumulate inside. Once the steam works its magic, it's so easy to wipe off using a sponge, cloth, or paper towel.
- Chemical-Free: No need to use dangerous chemicals or stain removers. It uses steam and only needs water and vinegar to keep your microwave oven squeaky clean and odorless.
- Effortless: Just set it in the microwave for a few minutes, then easily wipe off the grime. No repeated scrubbing and wiping off on your part.