Forget about the old traditional clippers! Our new and upgraded Pet Nail Grinder is the lifesaver you've been looking for. Make your pet's nail trimming much safer, easier, faster and produce the best results!
- Make Nail Trimming Painless: If your pets are terrified of nail trimming, then we’ve got you covered. Precisely trim their nails round and smooth, no more worries about over cutting, nasty pains or bleeding. Leave your pet's paw touchably soft and your home safe from scratches.
- Low Vibration and Low Noise: Equipped with a mute brass shaft and unique mute technology that's still powerful enough to gently remove thin layers of nail. Sensitive dogs will not get scared any longer, making your nail trimming work easier!
- USB Charging: Save money on buying batteries! This Pet's Nail Grinder comes with a USB port and cable that can continuously operate up to 3 hours once fully charged.
- Save Money On Grooming: You can now save your money on visiting the vet or groomer. Simply make one purchase and you can easily do it yourself, low risk involved.
- Detachable Grinding Wheel: Grinding stone can be easily removed for cleaning. Simply rub on the surface with a soft towel and tissue, so that it will remain as effective as ever.
- Suitable For All Pet's Size: The Pet's Nail Grinder comes with three size openings to suit different sized nail. Choose a suitable one according to the size and characteristics of your pet's nail.
How to use:
Step 1: According to the pet's size and characteristics of their nails, choose the suitable port/ opening for your pet.
Step 2: Holding the grinder with one of your hands, holding the pet nails with the other hand, put its nail into a port gently, and then begin to grind.
Step 3: Take off the plastic cover of the grinder in an anticlockwise direction, turn it on and gently clean the surface of the nail grinder with eraser, paper or cloth to remove the nail powder.
- Reward your dog before & after grinding for encouragement.
- 5 seconds grinding for each one lasting time is sufficient, any longer is not recommended for pet's safety.
- Be sure to adjust the grooming angle to polish the nails